Part of WAGGING TAILS Dog Training services
Contact us on:
07804 831 394
01953 681 265
I know that your dogs are an important member of your family and for the time that your dogs are in my care, they are treated just like that - with all the attention, kindness and understanding a family member deserves.
Walks and visits are normally booked in 1-hour slots for 1 or 2 dogs of the same family, but I am happy to adjust the exercise/visit to any special requirements your dog may have due to age, behaviour or health issues.
Dogs are walked in their own safe local areas. I can also simply pop in for your dogs to have a toilet break, feed and have a play and cuddle if no walk is required.
I am based in Blo' Norton, and from there cover surrounding areas as well as Eye and surrounding areas.
Why am I more expensive than most dog walkers?
* 121 Attention! I only walk dogs from the same family together, never group walks with other unfamiliar dogs, so 121 attention is standard! My walks are therefore also suitable for dogs who are nervous or reactive (aggressive), as well as puppies and elderly dogs or dogs that need otherwise special care on a 121 basis.
* I am a dog trainer and behaviourist with a BSc (hons.) in canine behaviour and training, how many dog walkers can claim that?
* I have over 30 years experience training and walking dogs of all breeds, sizes and ages and also own multiple dogs myself.
* I am fully insured and DBS checked
* Handover and drop off COVID-secure!
Services and prices:
Up to 1-hour walk for 1 or 2 dog: £16
Pop-in for up to 1 hour (any number of dogs): £16
Picture: Gretel Ensignia